Friday, May 16, 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY!

YAY!!!!!!! It's Friday!!!  What would we do without the weekend??!! I'm so exhausted and I get to sleep in tomorrow!!!!

I hope you're having a good day.

Here is a Friday FREEBIE for you! I made some flashcards this week to go along with some fluency passages I bought for my intervention students. Hope it can save you some time!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Phonics-Flashcards-1245513


Can I just mention a few things I'm loving right now?! 


This ice cream:
 
 
I forgot how much I LOVE this show:


imovie trailer app for ipads with older students:


and I would LOVE to be here:


Have a great Friday!! Don't forget to welcome my friend to the blogging world...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelli,I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers