Saturday, January 25, 2014

January fun AND history & geography notebooks

Hello!!

Well it seems I can only get to this a couple times a month. Ah well. Here I am. How are you? 

After another doctor's appointment for my nose, I've been feeling a lot better in the past 1-2 weeks and have been able to do so much more! I have a CT scan for my nose in February to get more info on that situation. Here's what I've been up to:




I am excited about more game nights with friends and an IKEA & Costco date in a couple weeks (some of my friends have never been to Costco as there's not many in the UK-we're silly! And IKEA-who doesn't love it there?)
  

Here's what we've been up to in History and Geography at school for those that want any notebook ideas:





why is this spelled artefact or artifacts? weird.


Also I've finished Part 2 for Math Journals: Second Grade Place Value. There is so much packed into second grade addition and subtraction.whoa.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Journals-Place-Value-Printables-for-Second-Gr-Part-2-1057515





I hope to be back on here sooner than later. Love reading all your blogs. I may not comment on them much (am trying to get better at that) but I am constantly inspired by all of you amazing educators!!

0 comments: