Saturday, August 3, 2013

Journals freebie and TPT update

Hello!!! I've been busy busy busy. I first want to tell you about a concert I went to this week. 


I don't know if you've heard of her, but she is my favorite!!!!

Her name is Regina Spektor.


Please have a listen:
here's another (loooove):

Oh it was a great concert. I was mesmerized.

Next, I have updated my addition printables--have a look!


 





I've also got a freebie for you!! It's data and graphing (for journals of course!) for kindergarten. Hope you like it! Click on the picture to download.





I also wanted to show you something that I'm working on:



Well, I've put it off long enough...time to mop the floor and finish cleaning! Have a great weekend!

Kelli xx

3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the freebie! I'm going to be using your math journals next year with my 1-3 special ed class and I'm so excited! I'm hoping that the colored paper & hands on aspect will keep them engaged.

Becky
Lesson Plans & Lattes

Kelli said...

Thanks Becky! Glad to hear you like the resources! I agree-I enjoy hands-on as well, and I know kids like it too!

Unknown said...

Kelli, my email response to your comment got kicked back to me, so I thought I'd "stop by" your place:) I hope your school year is off to a good start; looks like it is. I'm sure all the little British accents are adorable; I'd probably let my class chat all day if I taught where you do!