Monday, March 11, 2013

Spelling ideas please?!


Hello!! I'm looking for some spelling ideas for my school. I *think* I may be able to change the current spelling program (they get spelling words based on a spelling rule, they have to write the words in sentences, spelling test on Friday, they forget the words by Monday...you know what I mean), so I'm super excited to change this!!

Some of the books I'm looking to order:
  
Any thoughts? Have you read any of these? I'm especially interested in ideas for my older students (age 9-11).

Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Miss Squirrels said...

I can't wait to see the response to this- there is "rumor" of new adoption coming down the pike for us- I am very curious!
Squirrels
Going Nutty!
misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My school uses Words Their Way. It's a great program and produces awesome results :)

Unknown said...

Very helpful blog content. this seems to be one of the most helpful content that can give some student's in elementary schools to have a great ideas about the spelling and how it will works as well.

best essay writing website review.